- Oct 3, 6, 8, 12Oct 3, 6, 8, 12
iNDie PATRONS PASSES are now sold out!
A Patrons Pass provides free admittance to all iNDie events. And with limited capacity at each event, your Patrons Pass guarantees you're in!)
For this year’s iNDie Festival, benefitting the Belcourt's Education and Engagement program, we’ve partnered with some of the people and places that make and create what’s uniquely Nashville. With local food and drink, unique venues, and a chance to meet some of town’s most talented makers, each iNDie event is a not-to-be-missed evening.
ABOUT THE iNDie FESTIVAL The iNDie Festival is an annual event that raises vital support for the Belcourt Theatre’s education and engagement programs. Through these programs—which range from Q&A sessions with filmmakers and faculty-led discussions after films, to screenings and film education for children and students at community organizations such as the Martha O’Bryan Center and the Oasis Center—the Belcourt utilizes the power of quality films to engage all audiences in life-long learning and encourage visual literacy among young people.
- Thu, Oct 3, 6:00-9:00 pmLocated at Marathon Village: 1305 Clinton Street Click here to BUY TICKETS (Tickets may be purchased at the event as well.) At historic Marathon Village, home to some of Nashville&rsqMore...
- Sun, Oct 6 at 6:30 pmLocated at Belcourt Theatre: 2102 Belcourt Avenue Now sold out! Click here to BUY TICKETS JUST ANNOUNCED: Rick Hall, founder of Muscle Shoals' FAME Studios, will atteMore...
- Tues, Oct 8, 6:00-8:00 pmLocated at Gruhn Guitars: 2120 8th Avenue South (Exclusively for iNDie Patrons Pass holders) PATRONS PASS are sold out! A very exclusive behind-the-scenes visit to Gruhn Guitars in their branMore...
- Sat, Oct 12 at 7:30 pmLocated at Third Man Records: 623 7th Ave South PATRONS PASS are sold out! At Nashville’s acclaimed Third Man Records (and one of the Belcourt’s favorite partners). Alloy OrchestrMore...
|FINDING VIVIAN MAIER|
|UNDER THE SKIN|
|MISTAKEN FOR STRANGERS |