- Feb 15-16, 18, 22-23
Part of Oscar Picks, Jan 25 – Feb 23: a mix of this year's nominated films plus a batch of Best Pictures from years past.
- Death of a Shadow (dirs. Tom Van Avermaet and Ellen De Waele, France and Belgium/Dutch, 20 minutes) - A soldier attempts to ransom his soul from Death and return to the girl he loves.
- Henry (dir. Yan England, Canada/English, 21 minutes) - Henry, an elderly concert pianist, undergoes a series of confusing experiences as he searches for his wife.
- Curfew (dir. Shawn Christensen, USA/English, 19 minutes) - A young man on the verge of committing suicide receives a call from his sister asking him to babysit his niece.
- Buzkashi Boys (dirs. Sam French and Ariel Nasr, Afghanistan/Persian, 28 minutes) - Two boys in Afghanistan, a blacksmith's son and an orphan living on the streets, dream of winning a popular and fierce polo match.
- Asad (dirs. Bryan Buckley and Mino Jarjoura, South Africa/Somali, 18 minutes) - A boy from a poor Somali village must decide between piracy and life as a fisherman.
Running time 114 minutes
Movie times could not be retrieved from the ticketing system.