- Thu-Sat, Oct 31-Nov 2Dir. Jim Sharman, USA/UK, 1975, 100 min., R, DCP, with live cast LITTLE MORALS (18+ only)Official Website
BOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAY SHOWS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
Part of Midnight Movies.
Tickets are $12 / $9 (Belcourt members)
This notorious horror parody — a fast-paced potpourri of camp, sci-fi and rock 'n' roll, among other things — tracks the exploits of naïve couple Brad (Barry Bostwick) and Janet (Susan Sarandon) after they stumble upon the lair of transvestite Dr. Frank-N-Furter (Tim Curry). The film — a bizarre musical co-starring Meat Loaf and Richard O'Brien — bombed in its initial release but later gained a cult following at midnight showings. Presented here on DCP with live cast Little Morals performing along. This is a strictly enforced 18+ screening. ID's required to purchase tickets and enter theatre. No exceptions!
Rocky Horror rules:
– No glitter/confetti/rice
– No squirt guns
– No lighters, matches, candles, or other open flames
– No throwing objects/food at movie screen
– No silly spray string
– No outside food or beverages
– Absolutely NO ONE UNDER 18 admitted
"The film itself is a lot of fun -- but the audience-participation phenomenon has turned it into a one-of-a-kind cinematic experience." – TV Guide's MOVIE GUIDE
|A GIRL WALKS HOME ALONE AT NIGHT |
|THE OVERNIGHTERS |
|GRAND PIANO |