- June 29 – July 14June 29 – July 14
This past May saw the passing of the great visual effects artist Ray Harryhausen, whose innovative form of stop-motion model animation—known as “Dynamation” —solidified his place as one of the most pivotal figures in the history of cinema. This career-spanning series covers the touchstones of his crucial work in the 50s and 60s, including a trio of double features along with a free outdoor screening of Harryhausen’s final film.
- Sat-Sun, June 29-30 at NoonPart of Weekend Classics: The Dynamation of Ray Harryhausen. EARTH VS. THE FLYING SAUCERS: When alien visitors declare their intention to take over the earth within 60 days, scientist Russell MarvinMore...
- Sat-Sun, July 6-7Part of Weekend Classics: The Dynamation of Ray Harryhausen. On Sat, July 6th, prior to the 12:45 pm screening, there will be a brief introduction from Rick Prince, founder, CEO and lead sculptor foMore...
- Sat-Sun, July 13-14Part of Weekend Classics: The Dynamation of Ray Harryhausen. THE BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS: A ferocious dinosaur awakened by an Arctic atomic test works his way down the North Atlantic, terrorizingMore...
- Sat, Jul 13 at Sunset (8:05 pm)Part of Second Saturday Outdoor Cinema and Weekend Classics: The Dynamation of Ray Harryhausen. The myth of Perseus is given new life in this classic fantasy film featuring the final stop-motion aniMore...
|12 YEARS A SLAVE|
|DALLAS BUYERS CLUB |