General Admission: $20 ($15 Belcourt Members)
*Tickets are on sale now to Belcourt members (log in to purchase). Remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public Wed, Sep 13 at 10am.
With live cast Little Morals! This notorious horror parody — a fast-paced potpourri of camp, sci-fi and rock ‘n’ roll, among other things — tracks the exploits of naïve couple Brad (Barry Bostwick) and Janet (Susan Sarandon) after they stumble upon the lair of transvestite Dr. Frank-N-Furter (Tim Curry). The film — a bizarre musical co-starring Meat Loaf and Richard O’Brien — bombed in its initial release but later gained a cult following at midnight showings.
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW Rules:
- No glitter, confetti or rice
- No squirt guns
- No lighters, matches, candles or other open flames
- No throwing objects or food at movie screen
- No Silly String Spray
- No outside food or beverages
- Absolutely NO ONE UNDER 18 admitted