The Reel Society is a group of young professionals, film lovers, and philanthropists (ages 21-35) committed to supporting the Belcourt’s mission and the cinema arts through annual giving.
Reel Society members commit to an annual gift of $250 per person to support the Belcourt Theatre (approximately $21/month). Benefits include:
- All the benefits of a Belcourt individual membership
- Invitation for two to quarterly film nights with other Reel Society members. (*Includes film admission and drinks for two.)
- Opportunities to volunteer on the silent auction committee for A Red Carpet Evening, represent the Belcourt on Arts Advocacy Day and Art House Theatre Day, plus more
- Recognition in annual report and on-screen before regularly scheduled films
- Tax deductible for $194
- Pledgeable: $20.84 per month
For questions about the Reel Society membership, contact: Brooke Bernard, 615-846-3150 x21.